torstai 13. marraskuuta 2008

Yup, Again..

Here is today's work. I sanded these, but the filler in the gaps were still not fully dry, and it will need another coat of filler, and sanding. Still, this does not prevent us from assembling these, and painting them later on..

This is Nixu's pack, Veka's is in the same state. I am quite fond of this photo. I like it.

I pulled the plaster bandage mold from the Cyclotron. It pulled of really easy, I guess that was because the pan I used on my Cyclotron was a teflon coated cooking pan...

After I ripped the foil maskin away from the plaster, I was greeted with this sight. About the sight I expected. This needs filler, and sanding, before the fiberglass is put on. And after wards, the fiberglass pullings will need the same...

Still, that is the work for someone else than me... I just make the mold for my friends, here is the mold drying after the paste. I have to sand it thoroughly though, before they can use it.

I added the little slanted box on the lower left on the Syncronous Generator. Veka had done the other box on the bottom way before..

Nixu, on the other hand, was on the other side of the problem, he had neither. So, ergo, here they are...

After very little work today, the boy'z packs are steadily progressing and looking good...

Ei kommentteja: