tiistai 4. maaliskuuta 2008

Full Metal Fett 3

Here are the pieces I traced in the metal, cut them and folded most of the edges. The parts still need much work, but I had to stop for this day, as I am doing most of my work done in a common area in my apartment house.

Here is the cod piece again, I got an idea for the piece, which I will not disclose as of yet. But be forewarned, I think you will like it. I know that I will... But, that idea needs the MIG welder more than before. Still, that and the fact that I decided to make this piece from more than one piece, will enhance the outlook. Well I hope so anyway...

This is the back side of the left breast plate at the moment. Every side will be folded when I get time for it. Still, I think that this project has some prospect.. More to follow...

Ei kommentteja: