maanantai 25. helmikuuta 2008



This is what my workspace looks like at the moment. I do my dirty stuff in the club/common room at my apartment building to which I only have the key. I would probably get evicted if the someone knew..
And yes, those are proton packs on the works. I have been building Ghostbusters costumes with two friends for a little over a year now (on and off, one day per month or so), and the results are showing.



This is my pack from about a month ago. I've since base coated it, sanded it, again and again, and finally it seems to get to the point where I can paint it black.
There are many things to be done with this pack, and for my friend's as well..










A little better view of my pack.. If you are wondering, we've been using Stephan Otto's plans from http://www.gbfans.com/ At the time, Ive put about a hundred euro's for my pack, including the alice pack frame.















Here she is, primed and ready for another sanding.. Don't let the picture fool you, the pack looks a bit distorted from the camera angle. I've tried to keep it as close to the originals as I can, and at the moment, I'd go as far as saying that this pack is 80% accurate..

Ei kommentteja: