perjantai 8. tammikuuta 2010

GB update...

It has been some while since the last update. Things have been slow for us, but I have a good premise about things to come.. Colin, from MultiMediaMayhem sent me some tubes, gun knobs and gloves, enough for four 'Busters, even though I paid for three... Some Christmas present!!! Thanks Colin!!!

That being said, I'll update these as I get through the pictures. Here is my PKE meter shell, totally scratch built from a plaster buck, then molded for fiberglass shell.. This actually is THE first GB item I started working on, and it still is unfinished...


I taped the two halves together and sanded them, and filled them agoian, then sanded...

And after some while, it seems that I have a half decent shell to work on, considering that this is, really, totally scratch built so far... By this time, some members have offered shells for this for decent price, but I'll finish this by my own , and then see if we need any more..

I also painted the boyz packs to black primer, giving them the look they need...

It really brings these packs to life, don't you think?

After learning from my own pack, it is best to paint the parts separately, before glueing them together.. Much, MUCH more easier to get the paint to everywhere..


Veka's pack needed some work on the powershell lighting, so in went the filler...

Other bits looked good, so paint was enough..


The booster frames for the boyz were then finished, and painted to match the other bits...

Ei kommentteja: