perjantai 8. tammikuuta 2010

...For some one I love..

Ok, after several YEARS, I finally got into finishing my clay dragon. I went on to work on this, a VERY long time ago, and got it into the painting stage, and then I hit the 'writers' block on this.. I did not want to make it red, as it was the penultimate color for dragons, but could not think of any other colors, so there I was...

Then, I met a girl, Katja, to whom I fell deeply in love, only to find that she seems to only play with people.. Still, she liked the dragon, and as I had no special feelings for it any more, I decided to give it to her. She liked red dragons, so I was on the starting point...

The colors came out nicely, infact, more nicer than I had hoped for... I bought a round wooden slab for a base, and stained it to mahogany finish, and the epoxied the dragon with it's base to the slab. I did include a very close and personal message in there somewhere too...



After painting it, it seems that the red really was the right choice after all..

Don't you think? This really should be a present for someone that can really appreciate your thoughts and feelings, but I made a promise, after all, did I not..?

Ei kommentteja: